At Direct Glass, we manufacture custom-made glass shower screens to suit all applications.
With a world options ranging from different glass options to the choice of a sliding, pivot or hinged door. You may prefer a walk-in shower with no door, a wet room, or a shower over a bath to save space. And to add the finishing touch, a broad selection of hardware options to complement or contrast your bathroom’s design.
- Planning a bathroom is key, make sure you consider space and layout restrictions
- Choose from sliding, pivot or hinged doors which all have different benefits depending on your needs
- We have a range of shower screen hardware finishes to match the rest of your bathroom hardware
- Customised solutions using coloured glass
10mm Frameless – leading model from direct glass
Our 10mm frameless glass shower screen is measured and installed with great precision to create an almost seamless enclosure. The semi-frameless screen is a less expensive alternative with a slimline aluminium perimeter frame. The fully framed glass shower screen provides sheer strength and durability, with your choice of sliding or pivot door and a wide variety of frame colours. Using coloured glass products you can replace the traditional tiles used in your shower recess.
With a ball-bearing runner mechanism that allows for smooth gliding, and anti-lift guide technology ensuring the door always stays on track, it’s the ideal frameless showerscreen for spaces that don’t allow for a pivot door.
- Sliding contemporary door
- Smooth opening, doesn’t jump off tracks
- Range of configurations available
- Space saving, ideal for small bathrooms
Semi-Frameless – Contour 2050
Semi-frameless showerscreen is a perimetre framed showerscreen with a frameless door. You also have the benefit of a sliding door option, which is great for bathrooms where space is tight. There are various options available, such as overlay and inline, which our helpful consultants can guide you through.
- Pivot door and sliding door options
- Fully sealed to minimise water leakage
- Various configurations available
- Easy to clean slim perimeter and frameless door
- Made to measure for a perfect fit
Fully Framed – Integrity
Featuring the innovative Dri-Guard water seal and the Pivot 2000 Fully-Framed Showerscreen is a perfect blend of innovation and aesthetics.
- Easy grip handle
- Innovative water seal for minimised water leakage
- Pivoting door system
- Available in a range of standard frame colours and glass types